Test Automation Engineer
FullTime - Vishakapatnam, India
We are an innovative technology services company, since 2001 we have been providing mission critical systems and their support for some of the leading financial institutions around the world. The solutions provided by us are part of millions of people’s everyday life in making payments or online transactions. Our global team are from diverse backgrounds and experiences in a collaborative and open culture to deliver outstanding services for our customers. Our team enjoys this thought provoking and rewarding environment. Our customers tell us that our team are some of the best they have worked with – not only because of their professional ability, but also their behaviour and attitude. As part of the Pinion team, you will develop those core skills while delivering critical technology solutions for a variety of customers.
- A Test Automation Engineer works on a wide variety of projects with a number of teams in the Pinion development teams. We are looking for applicants who have a diverse range of skills and expertise.
- Your main responsibilities are to test, and where possible automate the testing of consumer friendly web applications, data management, compliance and reporting solutions applications. This can be as diverse as working on a project that introduces new product features within the applications.
- Pinion has invested significantly in automated testing of web applications and automation is at the core of the Pinion development teams; it is built into our mindset and is part of our ethos. We are driven to automate by design and to identify existing areas that would benefit from automation.
- You’ll have experience with a range of technologies and will be able to provide examples of projects where you used automation to improve quality, consistency, and output.
- You’ll have experience of test automation with web applications
- You’ll have proven experience with modern automation tools such as Selenium, Appium, Ranorex, Jmeter or Xcode.
- You’ll have experience of Web Application and API testing.
- Proven experience with either Performance, Load or Security testing is a significant advantage.
- You’ll have experience with DevOps practices and associated technology.
- You’ll have experience working in an Agile environment.
- You’ll be hard working, creative and driven with exceptional attention to detail.
- You’ll have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with a flair for articulating your thinking.
- You love to solve problems, be resilient and thrive in a fast paced high-collaboration environment.
1 - Apply
Read the job profile to the left- but don’t worry if you think you’re short of the skills we’re looking for. We have plenty of roles available for people with all levels of experience. So, please go ahead and apply even if you are short of few skills. We would like for people to evolve with us. Our talent team does a great job at matching everything up.
2 - Meet
Interested in hearing more about this role? Wondering how Pinion can benefit you professionally? Here’s your chance to ask us! We’ll initially schedule an informal phone chat. If at the end of this chat we both agree that we’re a great match for each other, we’ll invite you round to meet the team face to face.
3 - Join
After we meet, if we still think that we’re a great match for each other, we’ll make you an offer. We promise it won’t be long before you hear from us. Once you accept, your new colleagues will begin planning for your first days at Pinion, while our talent team will continue to be on hand to answer all of your questions.