FullTime - Wakefield, England/Visakhapatnam, India/Hyderabad, India
We are an innovative technology services company, since 2001 we have been providing mission critical systems and their support for some of the leading financial institutions around the world. The solutions provided by us are part of millions of people’s everyday life in making payments or online transactions. Our global team are from diverse backgrounds and experiences in a collaborative and open culture to deliver outstanding services for our customers. Our team enjoys this thought provoking and rewarding environment. Our customers tell us that our team are some of the best they have worked with – not only because of their professional ability, but also their behavior and attitude. As part of the Pinion team, you will develop those core skills while delivering critical technology solutions for a variety of customers.
- We are in seek of UX/UI designers /lead with 5 to 11 years of experience for our esteemed organization.
- Proficient in wireframing/ prototyping/ responsive designing/ bootstrap/ HTML/ CSS/ angular/A/B testing/ accessibility testing mobile/web/ mobile app designing.
- Experience in UX specs, wireframe, user research, user experience, usability testing, forming architecture flow.
- Design of specific deliverables as defined: any or all the following: wireframes, storyboards.
- Specifications, click through mockups, set visual design language, and build overall visual design language, styling.
- Please note we are looking for candidates who can join us with short notice period.
- Designing engaging and responsive landing pages.
- Integrating client CMS programs and data feeds into websites.
- Optimizing sites for maximum speed and scalability.
- Employing industry and design best practice through website build process.
- Conducting website testing.
- Liaising with back-end developers to ensure web and app logic is properly integrated.
- Ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet.
- Working with marketing and research teams to incorporate brand elements and relevant market research findings into website.
- Providing internal support and external customer service throughout the build and launch process of the website.
1 - Apply
Read the job profile to the left- but don’t worry if you think you’re short of the skills we’re looking for. We have plenty of roles available for people with all levels of experience. So, please go ahead and apply even if you are short of few skills. We would like for people to evolve with us. Our talent team does a great job at matching everything up.
2 - Meet
Interested in hearing more about this role? Wondering how Pinion can benefit you professionally? Here’s your chance to ask us! We’ll initially schedule an informal phone chat. If at the end of this chat we both agree that we’re a great match for each other, we’ll invite you round to meet the team face to face.
3 - Join
After we meet, if we still think that we’re a great match for each other, we’ll make you an offer. We promise it won’t be long before you hear from us. Once you accept, your new colleagues will begin planning for your first days at Pinion, while our talent team will continue to be on hand to answer all of your questions.