FullTime - Wakefield, England/Visakhapatnam, India/Hyderabad, India
We are an innovative technology services company, since 2001 we have been providing mission critical systems and their support for some of the leading financial institutions around the world. The solutions provided by us are part of millions of people’s everyday life in making payments or online transactions. Our global team are from diverse backgrounds and experiences in a collaborative and open culture to deliver outstanding services for our customers. Our team enjoys this thought provoking and rewarding environment. Our customers tell us that our team are some of the best they have worked with – not only because of their professional ability, but also their behaviour and attitude. As part of the Pinion team, you will develop those core skills while delivering critical technology solutions for a variety of customers.
- Design and development with Informatica IICS or PowerCenter in either/both Data Warehousing and Enterprise Integration projects
- Development of ETL [Extract Transform & Load] by utilizing relevant technologies (e.g. Informatica, MS Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, etc.).
- Develop Data Ingestion and Integration from data sources to Azure Data Warehouse, based on Data Pipeline Framework(s) established by our Data Analytics and Information Technology teams as well as technical requirement specifications developed across all departments.
- Develop all necessary ad-hoc Data Ingestion/Integration processes into operational procedures for our Production Environment by adhering to agile, reliable, secure, high-performing, efficient, and effective methodology.
- Build and deploy Data Gathering/Integration solutions for periodic ingestion of field-generated or subject expert-generated content into a centralized reporting environment.
- Work with various business teams and departments to increase efficiency and accuracy of business processes through business process automation.
- Performance Tuning and Optimization of all Data Ingestion and Data Integration processes, including Data Platforms and databases.
- Support Data Analyst, Information Technology, and Business Stakeholder(s) in analyzing & resolving any data issues, as required.
- Develop business process automation solutions running mostly on hosted platforms (such as Azure or AWS).
- Demonstrate understanding of tools for building business process automation solutions to securely connect to multiple hosted platforms (e.g. PowerApps, Flow, SharePoint, Nintex, and K2).
- Additional duties may be assigned, as needed.
- Hands-on experience with ETL tools (e.g. Informatica, BODS, Data Stage, Azure data Factory, Pipeline work, etc.).
- Demonstrated knowledge in data modeling (e.g. keys, logical, subject areas, referential integrity, etc.).
- 1+ year experience specifically using Informatica IICS cloud-based tools
- Experience with Cloud-based integrations
- Exposure to the Financial Services industry
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment when dealing with competing priorities & initiatives; this involves keeping all stakeholders informed of issues, progress, status, and resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction, extreme pressure, and tight deadlines.
- Proven success in simultaneously handling strategic and transactional responsibilities, especially in a small-team environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English.
1 - Apply
Read the job profile to the left- but don’t worry if you think you’re short of the skills we’re looking for. We have plenty of roles available for people with all levels of experience. So, please go ahead and apply even if you are short of few skills. We would like for people to evolve with us. Our talent team does a great job at matching everything up.
2 - Meet
Interested in hearing more about this role? Wondering how Pinion can benefit you professionally? Here’s your chance to ask us! We’ll initially schedule an informal phone chat. If at the end of this chat we both agree that we’re a great match for each other, we’ll invite you round to meet the team face to face.
3 - Join
After we meet, if we still think that we’re a great match for each other, we’ll make you an offer. We promise it won’t be long before you hear from us. Once you accept, your new colleagues will begin planning for your first days at Pinion, while our talent team will continue to be on hand to answer all of your questions.