FullTime - Wakefield, England/Visakhapatnam, India/Hyderabad, India
We are an innovative technology services company, since 2001 we have been providing mission critical systems and their support for some of the leading financial institutions around the world. The solutions provided by us are part of millions of people’s everyday life in making payments or online transactions. Our global team are from diverse backgrounds and experiences in a collaborative and open culture to deliver outstanding services for our customers. Our team enjoys this thought provoking and rewarding environment. Our customers tell us that our team are some of the best they have worked with – not only because of their professional ability, but also their behaviour and attitude. As part of the Pinion team, you will develop those core skills while delivering critical technology solutions for a variety of customers.
- Work with the Business Systems Analyst/Data Analyst to understand the business problems and the data requirements across various stakeholders
- Analyze the data and provide solution options for data consumption across various personas
- Work with Report Architect and contribute to defining best practices for report development and standardizing user experience
- Build prototypes based on user data needs quickly and work with the BSA and the users to iterate and improve
- Challenge the status quo and collaborate with the technical and business teams to drive data self-serve
- Develop complex but easy to consume reports in tools like SSRS, Power BI, QlikView etc.
- Work with the reporting architect to influence the design of the base data model as well as the semantic layer
- Cater communication around complex technical problems and solutions to audiences ranging from business users to data and technology teams
- Advanced SQL skills
- Advanced SSRS Power BI skills
- Experience in data model and designing sematic layers
- Good knowledge of consumer finance business
- Strong verbal/ written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with peers and business stakeholders
1 - Apply
Read the job profile to the left- but don’t worry if you think you’re short of the skills we’re looking for. We have plenty of roles available for people with all levels of experience. So, please go ahead and apply even if you are short of few skills. We would like for people to evolve with us. Our talent team does a great job at matching everything up.
2 - Meet
Interested in hearing more about this role? Wondering how Pinion can benefit you professionally? Here’s your chance to ask us! We’ll initially schedule an informal phone chat. If at the end of this chat we both agree that we’re a great match for each other, we’ll invite you round to meet the team face to face.
3 - Join
After we meet, if we still think that we’re a great match for each other, we’ll make you an offer. We promise it won’t be long before you hear from us. Once you accept, your new colleagues will begin planning for your first days at Pinion, while our talent team will continue to be on hand to answer all of your questions.