Jr Software Engineer
FullTime - Vishakapatnam, India
We are an innovative technology services company, since 2001 we have been providing mission critical systems and their support for some of the leading financial institutions around the world. The solutions provided by us are part of millions of people’s everyday life in making payments or online transactions. Our global team are from diverse backgrounds and experiences in a collaborative and open culture to deliver outstanding services for our customers. Our team enjoys this thought provoking and rewarding environment. Our customers tell us that our team are some of the best they have worked with – not only because of their professional ability, but also their behaviour and attitude. As part of the Pinion team, you will develop those core skills while delivering critical technology solutions for a variety of customers.
- Works under supervision.
- Uses little discretion.
- Is expected to seek guidance in unexpected situations.
- Interacts with immediate colleagues.
- Performs routine activities in a structured environment.
- Requires assistance in resolving unexpected problems.
- Uses basic information systems and technology functions, applications, and processes.
- Demonstrates an organised approach to work.
- Learns new skills and applies newly acquired knowledge.
- Follows code of conduct and organizational standards.
- Has sufficient communication skills for effective dialogue with colleagues.
- Contributes to identifying own development opportunities.
- A passion for technology, learning and development
- Bachelors in Sciences or Bachelor’s in Engineering or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Application
- 70% or above percentage through the academic career
- Highly motivated and shows drive to deliver quality work
- Good communication (written & spoken)
- An awareness of design patterns and principles
- Team Player
- Good problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of relational databases (any), SQL, procedural languages, ETL tools
1 - Apply
Read the job profile to the left- but don’t worry if you think you’re short of the skills we’re looking for. We have plenty of roles available for people with all levels of experience. So, please go ahead and apply even if you are short of few skills. We would like for people to evolve with us. Our talent team does a great job at matching everything up.
2 - Meet
Interested in hearing more about this role? Wondering how Pinion can benefit you professionally? Here’s your chance to ask us! We’ll initially schedule an informal phone chat. If at the end of this chat we both agree that we’re a great match for each other, we’ll invite you round to meet the team face to face.
3 - Join
After we meet, if we still think that we’re a great match for each other, we’ll make you an offer. We promise it won’t be long before you hear from us. Once you accept, your new colleagues will begin planning for your first days at Pinion, while our talent team will continue to be on hand to answer all of your questions.