Tech Support/Operations Engineer
FullTime - Vishakapatnam, India
We are an innovative technology services company, since 2001 we have been providing mission critical systems and their support for some of the leading financial institutions around the world. The solutions provided by us are part of millions of people’s everyday life in making payments or online transactions. Our global team are from diverse backgrounds and experiences in a collaborative and open culture to deliver outstanding services for our customers. Our team enjoys this thought provoking and rewarding environment. Our customers tell us that our team are some of the best they have worked with – not only because of their professional ability, but also their behaviour and attitude. As part of the Pinion team, you will develop those core skills while delivering critical technology solutions for a variety of customers.
- Responsible for handling work requests, undertaking any relevant issue investigation ensuring all key information is accurately captured
- Performing and undertake all aspects of support service (telephone calls, web incidents, voicemails, call backs, e-mails etc.) to ensure the successful resolution of issues, providing workarounds when appropriate
- Providing a pro-active service to our internal customers with a 'can do' attitude.
- Managing incoming emails and alerts, escalating to the relevant members of the team as necessary.
- Running start-of-day checks on IT systems to ensure correct operation and escalate any problems
- Communicating clearly and promptly with status updates.
- Contributing to the ongoing documentation and reporting for our platforms.
- Effective problem solving skills
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Well organised, with the ability to work proactively in a team in a busy environment
- Excellent PC skills
- Experience with using Microsoft Windows and Microsoft office suite
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to the challenges of each day
- A keen eye for detail and strong process-based troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge of Databases and SQL
- Any Bachelor's degree
1 - Apply
Read the job profile to the left- but don’t worry if you think you’re short of the skills we’re looking for. We have plenty of roles available for people with all levels of experience. So, please go ahead and apply even if you are short of few skills. We would like for people to evolve with us. Our talent team does a great job at matching everything up.
2 - Meet
Interested in hearing more about this role? Wondering how Pinion can benefit you professionally? Here’s your chance to ask us! We’ll initially schedule an informal phone chat. If at the end of this chat we both agree that we’re a great match for each other, we’ll invite you round to meet the team face to face.
3 - Join
After we meet, if we still think that we’re a great match for each other, we’ll make you an offer. We promise it won’t be long before you hear from us. Once you accept, your new colleagues will begin planning for your first days at Pinion, while our talent team will continue to be on hand to answer all of your questions.